Friday, January 3, 2014

Been Along Time..



So, it's been a long time since I've written, but I should be writing a lot more frequently.


I forgot to write in the last bit, because my R.L. (aka Real Life) had gotten a little more complicated than I thought it would get when I started this. Now, R.L. has gotten easier for me to find time to write. I'm hoping to write at least twice a week, if not more..


You'll notice I've added more pages to my blog since the start. It's so my posts are more manageable than making you scroll one huge list of post just to find one nugget of information. Plus, I wanted to add a bible study (more like bible thoughts) on here.


I hope you like the new and the old parts of this blog.


Write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags

Bacon (1) Bible Study (7) Bread (1) Cheese (1) Chicken (2) Cookie (1) Fantasy (1) Genesis (7) Job (1) Knee (1) Sayings (9) Scripture (5) Sewing (2) Soup (1) Space (1) Video (4)