Saturday, March 31, 2012

In the Dark...

How many times do you have to stumble around in the dark before you hit something to guide you out?? I don't know, but I sure wish God would lead me to life's coffee table. I don't even care about the stubbed toe.  I know God's timing is perfect, and that He always has a plan.. So, why does it seem that for my life He's hit the proverbial brick wall??
               It's been almost 3 years since we've moved in with Parent 2, and things just seem to get worse. Not that we (Parent 1, Sib. A, and I) haven't tried to make things better. Something needs to give soon or else I fear all kinds of bad things will break loose.
                God, we sure could use your direction. Please, show us what it is You would have us do. Open up the way for us to go, and do what You want us to do! Give us your loving Guidance. In Jesus' holy name, Amen! 

 ~ Lost sheep :(


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags

Bacon (1) Bible Study (7) Bread (1) Cheese (1) Chicken (2) Cookie (1) Fantasy (1) Genesis (7) Job (1) Knee (1) Sayings (9) Scripture (5) Sewing (2) Soup (1) Space (1) Video (4)