Friday, June 13, 2014

Early Morning/ Late Night

It is one of those times I just can't seem to sleep. I have them every few weeks at least once in the week if not more. It's really annoying. The only good news is it no longer happens every night. I've been battling insomnia since I was 15. It's really hard to function with it. The worst part was at that age no body, but my mom was believing me. We even went to some doctors, but were told since I wasn't 18 it couldn't be insomnia, and that it must be something else. :( Luckily, it's slightly better now. I'm not sure it'll ever go away.. At least not completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags

Bacon (1) Bible Study (7) Bread (1) Cheese (1) Chicken (2) Cookie (1) Fantasy (1) Genesis (7) Job (1) Knee (1) Sayings (9) Scripture (5) Sewing (2) Soup (1) Space (1) Video (4)